Sign up NOW for 2021 SUMMER
Classes, Half Day, and Full Day Gymnastics or Tumbling!
Ages 4+ and Team Gymnastics!
Easy Sign Up:
- Simply print and fill out the enrollment form
- Mail it in with a check payable to Paradise Gymnastics or VENMO @ParadiseGymnastics. Cash payments should be handed directly to an employee with a receipt.
THAT'S IT! Once you've done that, you're all signed up :)
We will only contact you if the class you chose is full.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
We have been hard at work over the past year cleaning, sanitizing and preparing important guidelines for our gym. You and your family’s health is of the upmost importance to us. We have always taken pride in the cleanliness of our gym and have significantly increased our cleaning over and above our normal procedures. We are excited to safely welcome back ALL ATHLETES, our pre-k, k2, Big Shots, tumblers, and private lessons. Below please find our safety guidelines and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Paradise Gymnastics is committed to ensure the safety and health of all our athletes, families and coaches. We attended weekly virtual meetings with USA Gymnastics and have been following the guidelines of the CDC, MA, and Walpole department of health. Please prepare your athlete by reading them the guidelines and procedures.
- All equipment and surfaces throughout the gym have been and will continue to be disinfected and sanitized every day.
- All athletes are recommended but not required to wear a mask.
- Anyone with close contact to COVID-19 is required to get tested on day 5 after being exposed, and produce a negative test result with no symptoms before returning to gymnastics. The day of exposure is considered day 0. Please check your school and other activities for their requirements on returning to their facility.
- Anyone who tests positive for COVID-19 will be required to quarantine for 14 days from the date of their first symptoms before returning to gymnastics. Please check your school and other activities for their requirements on returning to their facility.
- Anyone who travels out of state will be required to quarantine for 14 days upon returning to Massachusetts or provide a negative covid test result.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available throughout the gym. It is recommended that athletes bring a small hand sanitizer in their bag to encourage frequent hand sanitizing.
- Cleaning products that are effective against COVID-19 will be used each day.
- Coaches will sanitize their hands prior to entering the gym, upon entering the gym and throughout the day.
- Doors will be propped open when safe to do so to avoid contact with door handles.
- Door handles, equipment, surfaces, and restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
- Coaches will not come to work when feeling sick.
- Children and parents should stay home if they feel sick.
- Coaches will adhere to PPE requirements as set by the Massachusetts Department of Health.
- Drop Off and Pick Up will be through the drive-thru.
- Drop offs will be done 0-10 minutes before class start time. Please have your child wait in the car if you arrive more than 10 minutes before class time.
- We will send any child or coach home who appears or feels sick.
- Please do not send your child to gymnastics if they feel ill or if any one in your family is or feels sick.
- Athletes will be reminded of proper hand washing and hand sanitizing.
- Occupancy will be regulated by the Massachusetts Government guidelines.
- Employees will clean, disinfect and sanitize all areas before and after class.
We care about them as much as you do
At Paradise, children learn gymnastics and tumbling safely by using proper technique. We train drills, lead-up skills, strength, and flexibility. We have a specific game plan in mind to achieve your child's goals. We teach by knowledge and positive reinforcement. All kids learn "Why" and "How" skills work because knowledge is key!
2020-2021 Gymnastics & Tumbling
Pre-K, Kinder, Rec, Team, and Tumbling!Schedule & Pricing
Ages 4+ and Team Gymnastics!