Sign up NOW for 2020-2021 Gymnastics or Tumbling!
Ages 4+ and Team Gymnastics!
We will be delaying our opening to Monday September 21st.
Here are the few reasons we have ultimately decided to delay the opening. We, as well as some parents have had concerns with the following:
- Opening so close to the holiday weekend.
- The schools delayed opening.
- The kids getting acclimated to the new school year.
- We hope this delayed opening is helpful for everyone. We are committed to keeping all of our families safe and comfortable during this time.
- As far as pay periods go, we will still have four 8 week sessions, and will rework the new dates as soon as possible.
Easy Sign Up:
- Simply print and fill out the enrollment form
- Mail it in with the price per pay period + enrollment fee by check payable to Paradise Gymnastics or VENMO @ParadiseGymnastics. Cash payments should be handed directly to an employee with a receipt.
THAT'S IT! Once you've done that, youre all signed up :)
We will only contact you if the class you chose is full.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
We have been hard at work over the past few months cleaning, sanitizing and preparing important guidelines for our gym. You and your family’s health is of the upmost importance to us. We have always taken pride in the cleanliness of our gym and have significantly increased our cleaning over and above our normal procedures. Although phase 2 began on June 9, 2020, we delayed our opening to team gymnasts beginning July 21, 2020 to be extra careful. We are excited to safely welcome back ALL ATHLETES, our pre-k, k2, Big Shots, tumblers, and private lessons, beginning the week of September 8, 2020. Below please find our safety guidelines and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Paradise Gymnastics is committed to ensure the safety and health of all our athletes, families and coaches. We’ve been attending weekly virtual meetings with USA Gymnastics and following the guidelines of the CDC, MA, and Walpole department of health. Please prepare your athlete by reading them the guidelines and procedures.
- All equipment and surfaces throughout the gym have been and will continue to be disinfected and sanitized every day.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available throughout the gym. It is recommended that athletes bring a small hand sanitizer in their bag to encourage frequent hand washing.
- Cleaning products that are effective against Covid-19 will be used each day.
- Coaches will sanitize their hands prior to entering the gym, upon entering the gym and throughout the day.
- Doors will be propped open when safe to do so to avoid contact with door handles.
- Door handles, equipment, surfaces, and restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
- Coaches will have daily temperature checks and will not come to work when feeling sick.
- Coaches will only have direct contact with gymnasts if completely necessary for safety.
- Coaches have been trained on safety procedures and are prepared to enforce social distancing.
- Coaches will adhere to PPE requirements as set by the Massachusetts Department of Health.
- Drop Off and Pick Up will be through the drive-thru.
- At this time, only children 5 and younger can have a parent in the lobby. This is done to enforce social distancing, keep our lobby below max capacity, and to limit exposure to the children. 1 parent only per athlete 5 and younger allowed in the lobby. Masks must be worn at all times. Children 6 and older must be dropped off at the front door. No parents for children 6 and older allowed at this time. An instructor will be at the door to happily welcome each gymnast in.
- Drop offs will be done 0-10 minutes before class start time. Please have your child wait in the car if you arrive more than 10 minutes before class time.
- Everyone, including athletes, must wear a mask while in the lobby. Masks can only be removed during class time in the gym. Coaches will wear masks at all times.
- All TEAM gymnasts should bring their belongings UPSTAIRS, and stay upstairs, with their masks on until a coach calls them in for class.
- Gymnasts must bring a backpack for belongings as the cubbies will be removed.
- All registrations will be done by mail or scanned and emailed.
- All payments will be done by check in the mail or by Venmo @ParadiseGymnastics
- All information & communication will be done by email.
- We will send any child home who appears or feels sick.
- Please do not send your child to gymnastics if they feel ill or if any one in your family is or feels sick.
- Athletes will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering the gym.
- Lobby will be limited to comply to Massachusetts Government guidelines.
- Signage will be posted throughout the building.
- Groups will be limited to 11 gymnasts and all groups will remain 20 feet apart.
- No high fives or assisting with hair.
- Gym stations and activities will be modified to enforce social distancing.
- Athletes will be reminded of proper hand washing and hand sanitizing.
- Occupancy will be regulated by the Massachusetts Government guidelines.
- All Gymnastics stations will be marked with 6 foot distance.
- Gymnasts will each have their own stations, no partners.
- Athletes will be sent for water individually.
- We will utilize the 12,500 square feet of our gym to ensure everyone remains safe social distancing at all times.
- Gymnasts will be sent to the door when their parent arrives to pick them up to avoid crowding in the lobby.
- Employees will clean, disinfect and sanitize all areas before and after class.
We care about them as much as you do
At Paradise, children learn gymnastics and tumbling safely by using proper technique. We train drills, lead-up skills, strength, and flexibility. We have a specific game plan in mind to achieve your child's goals. We teach by knowledge and positive reinforcement. All kids learn "Why" and "How" skills work because knowledge is key!
Gymnastics & Tumbling
Pre-K, Kinder, Rec, Team, and Tumbling!Schedule & Pricing
Sign up NOW for Fall Gymnastics!
Ages 4+ and Team Gymnastics!